Our proprietary standards and manufacturing process ensures that our engineered fiber meets or exceeds the impact-absorbing requirements of ASTM 1292 and ASTM F2075 as required by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
PlayZone Certified Wood Fiber
- Made from 'virgin' lumber meaning that the feedstock has not been subjected to chemicals, coatings, glues, or lamination.
- Kiln dried lumber material is processed and screened. Unlike sawmill material our products are dirt and dust free.
- Sold by cubic yard in bulk or bagged; Available for pickup or delivery.
- High-grade geotextile underlay fabric
- Sold by the roll or square foot
White Wood Mulch:
- Made of a blend of clean hardwood and pine, adding nutrients to the soil as it decays.
- Blocks sun to existing weeds while allowing air flow around plantings.
- Clean, fresh look ideal for landscaping.
B Quality Blue Chip Mulch:
- Made of a blend of blue painted hardwoods, pine and ash.
- Mostly clean mulch with an occasional blue speck throughout.
- Most reasonably priced mulch, great for large areas and water retention.
- This product may include recycled grade A food quality materials.
OIL FIELD USE PRODUCTS
- Hardwood LCM- made from pine and oak material.
- Pine Flour- Flour grade of pine wood fiber.
- 30 Mesh Minus- made from pine and oak material.